Thursday, December 5, 2013

I Brake For Ruldolph!

Happy Thursday! I hope you had a great week.  For me, this has been a very nice week. I only had to work on Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday, My Mom, my Aunt and I took a train to NYC for the day and did a little sight seeing, a little shopping, and some eating. We had a GREAT time. My only complaint was time....I wanted to spend more time there.  All in all we had a great day and I am already looking forward to going again next year.

                                                    It was Christmas throughout the city

                                             This years Christmas tree at Rockefeller center
One of the many gorgeous windows at Macys
                                          
                                           My Aunt and My Mom, enjoyed the day with me

So, let me tell you a little bit about this super cute image that I used on my card.  The image I used is Rudolph, which is a rubber stamp, and he can be found at I Brake For Stamps! This stamp is super cute and as I was making this card, I was thinking how cute he would look as a Christmas ornament, or give tags.  He is definitely a staple in my Christmas collection.  Well, I hope you liked the card, and if you would like to purchase it, please feel free to use my DT code and save 10% off your total purchase. SAVE10KRISTEN
 Have a great weekend and happy creating!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous card with such a cheerful design. Love your photos of the Christmas scenes in the city.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Monique's art said...

gorgeous card

loved the NYC pics

fun to see the Christmas decorations

will be visitning NYC again July 2014 can't wait.....