Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Anything Goes


  Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend....My was fantastic...I spent 8 hours on Saturday with my Stamping peeps and managed to start 5 projects. Then on Sunday I stayed in my pjs ALL day.  I was struggling with allergies and could barely walk two feet without my nose running, but all in all, it was a great weekend.
   Today, Peggy has challenged us with an ANYTHING GOES challenge.  I know how you all love this challenge.  Last week I saw an amazing tutorial on Splitcoast and I couldn't wait to try it, so here is my tissue box that I made to match a card I made 2 weeks ago.  This was super easy and the tutorial was so easy to follow along.  I used Ms. Hazel from Stampotique Originals for the image on my Tissue box.
    I completely enjoyed your Back to School creations.  They were amazing!! The TOP 3 are:

                                                                             Jenn

                                                                          Vickie Y
                                          
                                                                         Aurora

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!
      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Anything Goes" projects.


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC209...Have a great day and happy creating!


3 comments:

Pippa said...

Great inspiration from the DT. This is my first visit to your challenge

Unknown said...

Congrats to the fantastic winners! Love the DT Creations! Love Gale's .. great colors! Love it.. beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top 3! :)